SPACE with Eclipse Chasers Athenaeum for SEC India invites participants to present posters that will showcase their scientific work and experiments in eclipse science on an international platform.
Poster presentations can cover a range of topics related to eclipse and its science such as research, experiments, proposed studies, observations etc.
The format and rules of the Poster Presentation should be:
- The area allotted for each poster display would be 2x3ft.
- Please bring your completed material which can be pinned up on the stands. SPACE would provide stands for the posters. No stationary would be provided at the venue.
- Poster must be in a ready to display single sheet format-already printed or consisting of smaller sheets/images pre-placed on the sheet.
Only a limited number of posters can be accommodated. The selection of the posters would be at the discretion of the organizers. The last date for submission of poster title and abstract is 25th November 2011.
Eclipse Photography Exhibition
SPACE with Eclipse Chasers Athenaeum for SEC India invites participants for photography exhibition during the Solar Eclipse Conference. Eclipse Photography Exhibition can cover a range of topics related to eclipses such as observations, science, travel, history, art & aesthetics or any other topic.
The format and rules of the Photography Exhibition should be:
- The photographs must be A3 size (297mm by 420 mm)
- Maximum number of 4 entries per participant will be permitted.
- You would need to submit your own exhibition quality prints by a date that will be informed to you if selected. No softcopies will be entertained for the final display.
- All photographs should be taken by the participants and should be certified by the teacher or the principal.
- The photographs must have a valid caption.
- All photos will become the property of SEC 2011 and SPACE (credit would be given to the photographer if used by SPACE)
- Please do not watermark the photos.
You are requested to send us the soft copies (1024x768 at 72 pixel resolution) of the photographs by 25th November 2011 for approval. The selection of the photographs would be at the discretion of the organizers. Entries and Queries must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org